MENTAL SLOT REVIEW
The madness never ends! Mental is a 5-reel and 108+ ways to win online slot from Nolimit City, located in a mental institute. The game comes with several Mechanics, Fire Frames, Enhancer Cells, Mental Transform, Autopsy Free Spins, Lobotomy Free Spins, Mental Free Spins, and 4 Buy Feature Options. The max payout of the game is a staggering 66,666x the bet.
Mental Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include 5 organ symbols: skeleton hands, lungs, hearts, brains, and eyes, as well as 5 patient symbols. The game has 2 Scatter symbols – a Scorpion Scatter and a Spider Scatter. A Skull is the Wild symbol, and a Tombstone is the Dead Patient symbol.
1 to 13 positions on the reels randomly get a Fire Frame in the main game. Any symbol that lands inside the frame will split into 2 parts.
Dead Patient feature activates when there are 2 Dead Patient symbols in view. It reveals one of the Patient symbol with a random Multiplier of x5, x10, x15, x30, x50, x100, x200, x1000, or x9999. The Multiplier value reflects the symbol count on that reel.
Enhancer Cells are located at the bottom of reels 2 and 4. Cells get activated with 4 and 6 Fire Frames, respectively. Each Enhancer Cell can reveal 1 of the following symbols:
- Patient Symbol – Reveals 1 of the 5 Patient symbols.
- Dead Patient – The regular Dead Patient symbol is revealed.
- Xways – Reveals 3 symbols of the same kind and expands the reel(s) height. If there are more than one xWays symbols in view, all xWays symbols reveal the same symbol.
- Xsplit – Splits one symbol on each reel and double those symbols. It splits itself into 2 Wild symbols.
- Wild – Reveals a regular Wild symbol.
- Xnudge Wild – Always nudges to fully visible on the reel. For every nudge, the Multiplier increases by 1. Several Wild Multipliers add to each other for a total Wild Multiplier.
When a Spider symbol lands on reel 2 or reel 4, the Mental Transform feature is triggered. The Spider symbol then transforms into one of the following symbols: xWays, xSplit, Dead Patient, Wild, or Patient symbol.
Autopsy Free Spins
Landing 3 Scorpion symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5 in the main game trigger 8 Autopsy Free Spins. Each Scorpion symbol with a Fire Frame awards +1 spin. Up to 5 positions on the reels randomly get a Fire Frame for each spin during the feature. Once landed, Fire Frames are sticky throughout the Free Spins. Autopsy Free Spins can be upgraded to Lobotomy Free Spins and Mental Free Spins.
Lobotomy Free Spins
Landing 3 Scorpion symbols and 1 Spider symbol in the base game award 9 Lobotomy Free Spins. Each Scorpion or Spider symbol with Fire Frame awards +1 spin during the feature trigger. If you land 1 Spider symbol during Autopsy Free Spins, the remaining spins are upgraded to Lobotomy Free Spins, and +1 spin is awarded.
During Lobotomy Free Spins, the Spider symbol gets sticky and triggers the Mental Transform feature for each spin. The highest Multiplier from Dead Symbols is collected with its Count – the Count signifies the number of particular Patient symbols revealed. Once collected, the Dead Multiplier applies to any new Patient symbols. Every time a Dead Multiplier is transferred to a Patient symbol, the Count decreases by 1. Lobotomy Free Spins can be upgraded to Mental Free Spins.
Mental Free Spins
3 Scorpion symbols and 2 Spider symbols in the main game award 10 Mental Free Spins. Each Scorpion or Spider symbol with Fire Frame awards +1 Free Spin during the feature trigger. In Autopsy Free Spins or Lobotomy Free Spins, landing 2 or 1 Spider symbols respectively, upgrade the remaining spins to Mental Free Spins and award +1 spin.
Both Spider symbols get sticky and trigger the Mental Transform feature for each spin. The Dead Multiplier count for the Patient symbols does not decrease after its transfer to the Patient symbol but keeps building up with the new Dead Patient symbol reveal.
You can buy your way into Free Spins Feature by the cost of 80x, 230x, or 1000x the bet, and you’ll get 8-11 Autopsy Free Spins, 9-13 Lobotomy Free Spins, 10-15 Mental Free Spins, respectively. Paying 232x the bet is a Mystery Choice option with a 50% chance of getting Autopsy Free Spins, 40% chance of getting Lobotomy Free Spins, and 10% chance of getting Mental Free Spins.
Check the latest big win pictures from El Paso Gunfight xNudge slot!