It’s time for Kane’s last adventure! This time he has traveled to Valhalla to find the treasure so priceless that he has to make the ultimate sacrifice to get it. Valhall Gold is a 6-reel and 4096 to 531,441 ways to win online slot from ELK Studios set within a Norse mythology theme. The game is the final instalment in the popular Gold Series and comes with Big Symbols, Sticky Wilds, Symbol Upgrades, Both Ways Wins, Bonus Game, and Super Bonus Game, as well as X-iter Modes. The maximum win is 25,000 times your bet.
Valhall Gold Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include low-value card royals (10, J, Q, K), medium-value Norse icons, and high-value owls, horses, wolves, and Viking Kane. You’ll also encounter Wild symbols, which substitute for all symbols except the Bonus, Loki, inactive Odin’s Raven, and Thor Wild symbols.
Valhall Gold Main Game
Valhall Gold Features
Avalanche Feature & Increasing Ways to Win
In the base game, each drop begins with 4 rows and 4,096 ways to win. When symbols are part of a winning combination, they explode, creating room for more symbol drops. Also, an extra row of symbols is added at the top, with a maximum cap of nine rows. The number of ways to win increases as the number of rows increases. The Avalanche feature remains active as long as new winning combinations occur. Note that a ninth row can be unlocked by landing an overflowing symbol.
• 4 rows = 4,096 ways to win.
•5 rows = 15,625 ways to win.
•6 rows = 46,656 ways to win.
•7 rows = 117,649 ways to win.
•8 rows = 262,144 ways to win.
•9 rows = 531,441 ways to win.
All low, mid, or high-value symbols and normal Wild symbols come in four sizes: standard 1×1, Super 2×2, Mega 3×3, and Epic 4×4. Big symbols are counted based on the number of 1×1 symbol instances they cover. Any empty spaces created below Big Symbols are filled with 1×1-sized symbols of the same type as the Big Symbol to maintain a stable horizontal resting state. Empty spaces under the Thor Wild and Loki symbols are filled with 1×1 regular Wild symbols.
•Thor Wild Symbol – 2×2 Wild symbol that is sticky during a single drop.
• Spike Symbol – Replicates itself in the direction of the spike.
• Odin’s Raven symbol – 1×2 Blocker symbol. It activates and transforms into a Wild symbol when two or more appear simultaneously on the screen. When active, an Odin’s Raven symbol pays out like a regular 1×1 Wild symbol.
Trickster Loki Symbol
Loki is a 2×2 Blocker symbol that triggers different modifiers during each win evaluation. Once a win occurs and activates Loki, he remains active for the remainder of the round. There are 4 different Loki features; Multiplier, Both Ways, Spike Storm, and Axe Fury.
• Loki Multiplier – A Multiplier of x2, x3, x5, or x10 is applied to the base win. Loki’s Multiplier is additive to any saved Multiplier during the Bonus Game.
• Loki Both Ways – Wins are paid both right to left and left to right.
• Loki Spike Storm – Adds a random number of spike frames on existing symbols in view which turn them into spike symbols.
• Loki Axe Fury – Upgrades a random number of symbols in view to the same symbol.
Landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels triggers 10, 15, 20, or 25 Free Drops. The feature always starts with the safety level being set to 5 rows after the first winning Free Drop. Each winning drop advances the safety level one row to a maximum of 8 rows. The ninth row can be opened up when a Big Symbol extends into it. Landing 3 or more Bonus symbols during the feature awards additional Free Drops.
When a Loki feature results in a win during the Bonus Game, that specific feature is activated and stored in Loki’s Inventory. The subsequent win featuring the same Loki feature will not only save it in Loki’s Inventory but also make it sticky for the remaining Free Drops. The saved Loki Multipliers are additive. Once Loki’s Inventory saves a Loki Multiplier, all subsequent wins will be multiplied by this saved Multiplier. Moreover, Loki may bestow additional Multipliers even after the initial Multiplier has been saved. Wins subject to both the saved Multiplier in Loki’s Inventory and a new Loki Multiplier are multiplied by their additive sum.
The Both Ways feature, once stored in Loki’s Inventory, persists throughout the Bonus Game. In the case of the Spike Storm feature, it activates during each of the remaining Free Drops once it has been saved in Loki’s Inventory. However, it’s important to note that the Spike Storm feature can only be stored once in Loki’s Inventory. Nonetheless, Loki might still grant additional Loki Spike Storm features even after the initial Spike Storm feature has been saved in Loki’s Inventory.
Each remaining Free Drop has an Axe Fury activation after the initial set of symbols have dropped in, once the Axe Fury feature has been saved in Loki’s Inventory. The Axe Fury feature can only be stored once in Loki’s Inventory. However, Loki may still grant additional Loki Axe Fury features even after the initial Axe Fury feature has been saved in Loki’s Inventory.
Valhall Gold Super Bonus
Jump straight into the action with 5 different Game Modes ranging from 2x bet to 500x bet.
• Bonus Hunt | 2x the bet – One drop with more than double the chance to trigger the bonus game at the cost of 2x the selected bet.
• Big Block | 5x the bet – One drop with a guaranteed Big Symbol.
• Trickster Loki | 25x the bet – One drop with a guaranteed Loki symbol.
• Bonus | 100x the bet – Guarantees a game round with entry to the Bonus Game.
• Super Bonus | 500x the bet – Guarantees a game round with entry to a Super Bonus Game with at least 10 Free Drops, and Loki’s Inventory fully active.