Latest media for True Grit Redemption
True Grit Redemption Review
TRUE GRIT REDEMPTION SLOT REVIEW
A mission for vengeance is on! True Grit Redemption is a 6-reel and 240+ payline online slot from Nolimit City. The game comes with Wild Transform, xNudge Wilds, xWays & Infectious xWays, Reel Split, Grit Girl Symbols, Tortune Spins, Dead Spins, and Buy Feature.
True Grit Redemption Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include 10, J, Q, K, and A card royals, as well as 5 character symbols and a Grit Girl symbol. The game has two Wild symbols – the Normal Wild and the xNudge Wild. Wilds substitute for any other symbol except the Scatter and the Grit Girl symbols.
True Grit Redemption Features
Top, Main, and Bottom Reels
Only Character and Wild symbols appear on the Top Reel. If the symbol on the Top Reel matches a symbol on the Main Reel, then both symbols turn into Wild symbols; this is called a Wild Transform.
The Main Reels contain Regular, Wild, Scatter, and Grit Girl symbols. The locked areas on the Main Reel open up diagonally – 1 Scatter opens up the first 4 positions, 2 Scatters open up the next 3 positions, 3 Scatters open up the next 2 positions, and 4 Scatters open up the final position.
The locked Bottom Reel holds Character and Special symbols. The right-most position on the Bottom Reel always has a Locked Sticky Wild with a Multiplier. The Sticky Multiplier Wild unlocks in Dead Spins and increases by +1 for each cascade.
xNudge Wild Symbol
The xNudge Wild is a Stacked Multiplier Wild symbol that exists on the bottom reel and always nudge to fully visible. Each nudge increases a Wild Multiplier by +1. If the xNudge Wild nudges over the Normal Wild, an extra +1 is added to the Multiplier. Several xNudge Wilds add each other for a total Wild Multiplier.
xWays & Infectious xWays
xWays can appear anywhere on the reels except the Top Reel, and Infectious xWays only appears on the Bottom Reel. xWays symbols transform into a normal paying symbol. It reveals 2-3 symbols of the same kind and increases the number of win ways. Infectious xWays reveal only 2 symbols and infect all other symbols on the Main Reel to expand to the same size.
Reel Split will double all symbols above it. Each reel can split a maximum of 2 times. Reel Split does not split the Grit Girl symbol but doubles its payout Multiplier.
This symbol appears on the Bottom Reel only. It transforms all low-paying symbols into the same low-paying symbol or turns all character symbols into the same character symbol. Transform ‘Em’ symbol does not affect symbols on the Top Reel.
Grit Girl Symbol
Grit Girl can land on reels 1-4 on the Main Reel. This symbol does not pay as other paying symbols – it pays when there are 3 or 4 of them on the reels at the same time. Grit Girl on three reels has a base payout of x25. When Grit Girl is in view on four reels, a base payout is x500. Any Grit Girl win is multiplied by the Multiplier on the Sticky Wild on the Bottom Reel.
Land 3 Scatter symbol anywhere on reels 1-4 to trigger 8 Torture Spins. If the Reel Split affects the Scatter symbol, +1 spin is awarded per extra part of the split symbol. The active game area is increased, and the previously locked positions will be opened for the entire feature. Also, the Sticky Multiplier Wild on the Bottom Reel comes into play for wins on Grit Girl. Landing fourth Scatter during Torture Spins upgrades the bonus into Dead Spins, awarding +2 spins. Each extra split part of the Scatter awards +1 spin.
4 Scatter symbols trigger 10 Dead Spins. Any Scatter symbol affected by Reel Splits award +1 spin per extra part of the split symbol. The difference with Tortune Spins is that the Sticky Multiplier Wild is unlocked on the Bottom Reel. The unlocked Multiplier Wild affects all wins that it is a part of.
There are 3 Bonus Buy options in True Grit Redemption slot: Torture Spins for the cost of 69x the bet, Dead Spins for the cost of 669x the bet, and Lucky Draw for the cost of 189x the bet. The Lucky Draw option gives you an 80% chance of getting Tortune Spins and a 20% chance to get Dead Spins.
You might also like Legion X slot!