Legends rise and champions fall! The Cage is a 7-reel and 5,184 ways to win online slot from Nolimit City played on a 3-4-3-4-3-4-3 reel area. This fight club themed game comes with xBomb Wilds, Roundhouse Kick Feature, Title Fight Free Spins, and Bonus Buy. The maximum payout is 25,000 times the bet.
The Cage Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include low-value card royals (10-A), and five high-value fighters – Big Fatty, IronJaw, One Glove Man, the Constrictor, and Little Dragon. The Wild Knockout xBomb substitutes for any other symbol except the Title Fight Scatter symbol.
The Cage Base Game
The Cage Features
In the base game, the reel area consists of a 3-4-3-4-3-4-3 configuration, providing 5,184 win ways. When a winning combination occurs, the symbols involved in the win will explode, creating space for new symbols to fall in. The remaining symbols will then tumble downwards and shift to the left before new symbols drop from above.
During the “Title Fight” Free Spins, the reel area is 3-3-3-2-2-2-3-3-3, and it pays both ways, meaning winning combinations can be formed from left to right and right to left.
Wild Knockout xBombs
The Wild Knockout xBomb symbol is a Wild symbol and substitutes for any regular paying symbol in the game. When a Knockout symbol appears, it explodes symbols in a cross pattern surrounding it, excluding Scatter symbols and other Knockout symbols. Additionally, it boosts the Win Multiplier by 1 for the subsequent symbol collapse. All Knockout symbols will explode before the next symbol collapse.
Roundhouse Kick Feature
The Roundhouse Kick feature is activated when 3, 4, 5, or 6 identical paying symbols align diagonally without resulting in a winning combination. These triggering symbols will be removed from the reels and generate a Wild symbol in the center positions of the alignment. The number of Wild Knockout xBombs awarded depends on the number of triggering symbols:
* 3 symbols award 1 Wild Knockout xBomb.
* 4 symbols award 2 Wild Knockout xBombs.
* 5 symbols award 3 Wild Knockout xBombs.
* 6 symbols award 4 Wild Knockout xBombs.
When a Wild Knockout xBomb explodes, it increases the Win Multiplier by 1 for the subsequent symbol collapse. All other symbols on the reels will explode during the collapse, except for Knockout symbols and Scatter symbols.
The Title Fight Free Spins
Landing 3 Scatter symbols anywhere on the grid will trigger the Title Fight Free Spins feature. The reel area becomes a 3-3-3-2-2-2-3-3-3, and wins are paid in both directions during Free Spins.
In the middle of the reels, there are 4 special title belt booster positions. These boosters start off inactive in the first round of Title Fight Free Spins but activate one by one as new title belts are won.
To progress through the fights and win, you must land Uppercut symbols to strike your opponents. Each Uppercut Symbol deducts one hit point from the opponent. The number of hit points varies for each fighter, making them progressively tougher to defeat:
* Fight 1: Jim “Big Fatty” Johnson – 3 hit points, +3 spins if beat.
* Fight 2: Kenny “Ironjaw” Shambles – 3 hit points, +3 spins if beat.
* Fight 3: Artie “One Glove Man” Jefferson – 4 hit points, +3 spins if beat.
* Fight 4: Grayson “Boa Constrictor” Royce – 5 hit points, +5 spins if beat.
* Fight 5: Wai “Little Dragon” Le – Unlimited hit points.
A title belt will only activate once per spin, but if it’s not used on the initial spin, it can be achieved in the following tumbles Note that no more Uppercut symbols will appear during Fight 5 against Wai “Little Dragon” Le. To become the “Greatest of All Time,” you must overcome this final challenge and emerge victorious.
The Cage Free Spins – One Glove Man
Title Belt Boosters
* Title Belt 1: Symbol Multiplier – When “Big Fatty” is beaten, the Symbol Multiplier booster will be awarded. Any low-paying symbol that lands in this booster position will boost all instances of that symbol by x2. * Title Belt 2: Symbol Transform – When “Ironjaw” is beaten, the Symbol Transform booster is awarded. Any low-paying symbol that lands in this booster position will be transformed into the symbol of your opponent. * Title Belt 3: Symbol Transform – When “One Glove Man” is beaten, the additional Symbol Transform booster is awarded in this booster position, and any low-paying symbol that lands here will be transformed into the symbol of your opponent. * Title Belt 4: Sticky Wild – When “Boa Constrictor” is beaten and the Championship Title
fight is reached. The final level will award all previous boosters, plus an additional Sticky Wild symbol at this booster position.
You can instantly trigger one of the Free Spins feature(s) from the base game by clicking the star button. There are 4 options to choose from:
* Title Fight Big Fatty | 68x the bet – Triggers the Big Fatty feature with 8 Title Fight Spins. The RTP is 96.13%. * Title Fight One Glove Man | 198x the bet – Triggers the One Glove Man feature with 8 Title Fight Spins. The RTP is 96.15%. * Title Fight Little Dragon – 498x the bet – Triggers the Little Dragon feature with 8 Title Fight Spins. The RTP is 96.33%. * Lucky Draw – 279x the bet – Triggers either Big Fatty 30%, One Glove Man 30%, or Little Dragon 40%. The RTP is 96.27%.