Latest media for Serial
SERIAL SLOT REVIEW
The brutal ‘Bodycam Butcher’ killer is on the loose! Serial is a 5-reel and 243+ ways to win online slot from Nolimit City with a serial killer theme. The game comes with Enhancer Cells, Respins, xSplit Wilds, xNudge Wilds, xWays & Infectious xWays, two Bonus Games –The Search and The Kill, and a Buy Feature.
Serial Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include low-value crime scene evidence, high-value human remains, and 4 character symbols. The game has 2 Wild symbols -xSplit Wilds and xNudge Wilds. A missing person poster is a Scatter symbol.
All winning symbols lock in place on the reels and award a Respin. Every new symbol that improves the win award an additional Respin. Each Respin will open the Enhancer Cells (top and bottom) from left to right – one reel at a time.
When a Respin is awarded, 2 Enhancer Cells open up, and one of the following symbols will land on the reels:
- xWays – Reveals 2-4 matching paying symbols.
- xNudge Wild – A Wild that always nudges to fully visible, increasing the Multiplier by +1.
- Wild – Regular Wild symbol.
- Character Symbols – Reveals one of the high-pay character symbols.
xSplit Wild is a 2x Wild that can only land on the last reel. It splits all symbols in the same row into two symbols. It can also split the Scatter symbols, which will double the number of Bonus spins they hold.
A stacked Wild symbol that can land on reels 2-4 and will always nudge to fully visible. Each nudge increases its Multiplier by +1. xSplit Wild can split the xNudge Wild, which then doubles the Multiplier.
xWays & Infectious xWays
xWays can only appear in Enhancer Cells or be transformed from a Scatter. xWays symbols transform into a regular paying symbol, increase the number of win ways, and reveal 2-4 matching symbols. Infectious xWays will infect all normal-sized symbols on the 5×3 reel area to expand to the same size.
Landing 3 Scatter symbols on the reels trigger The Search Bonus Game. The spin count is the sum of the numbers carried by the Scatters. Extra Enhancer Cells on reels 2, 3, and 4 will open, making the reel area 3-5-5-5-3. Landing an xSplit symbol on the last reel during the feature activates The Kill Bonus Game and awards +2 spins.
Landing 3 Scatter symbols on the middle reels and 1 xSplit symbol on the last reel trigger The Kill Bonus Game. Rules are the same as in The Search Bonus, except the xSplit symbol will remain on reel 5 as a Jumping Wild.
You can buy your way into Bonus Features from the main game by pressing the Buy Bonus button. There are 3 Bonus options to choose from:
- The Search for 78x the bet. The RTP is 96.27%.
- The Kill for 480x the bet. The RTP is 96.38%.
- Lucky Draw for 279x the bet. There is a 70% chance to activate The Search and a 30% chance to activate The Kill. The RTP is 96.38%.
You might also like the Folsom Prison slot!