Sharpen your axes and load your guns! Little Bighorn is a 5-reel (3-4-5-3-2) and 360 ways to win online slot from Nolimit City based on a historic battle between Native Americans and the U.S Army troops. The game comes with xMount: Scalp Wilds, Totem Wilds, Respins, 2 Bonus Modes – Scalp Free Spins and Spirit Call Free Spins, and a Buy Feature.
Little Bighorn Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include low-pay knives, revolvers, ball-headed clubs, rifles, and axes, and 5 high-pay characters – 2 American soldiers and 3 Native American chieftains; Two Moon, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull. There are 2 Wild symbols in the game – xMount: Scalp Wild and Totem Wild. Also, there are 2 different kinds of Scatter symbols – No Mercy Scatter and Totem Scatter.
Little Bighorn Base Game
Little Bighorn Features
xMount: Scalp Wild
Scalp Wild can only land on the 5-symbol high middle reel. When landing, it will turn all American soldiers into Wild symbols. After that, the Scalp Wild will nudge and expand to cover the entire reel. The American soldier symbols are scalped for each nudge, giving +1 Multiplier to the turned Wilds. The Multiplier reflects the symbol count on that reel.
Landing 1 or 2 Totem Scatters on reels 2, 3, and 4 in the Base Game will transform them into expanding Wild symbol(s). Landing 3 Totem Scatters trigger the Scalp Free Spins. In both Free Spins, the Totem Scatter become an expanding Wild and award +1 spin.
Spirit Call Respin
When No Mercy Scatter lands fully on reel 5 in the Base Game, the Spirit Call Respin is awarded. No Mercy Scatter then moves to the first reel and reveals one of the chieftains:
Sitting Bull – Turns his symbols into expanding Wilds.
Crazy Horse – Turns his symbols into regular Wilds. Each Crazy Horse that lands will add +1 Multiplier to all his symbols.
Two Moon – Turns his symbols into regular Wilds.
Scalp Free Spins
Landing 3 Totem Scatter symbols trigger 8 Scalp Free Spins. The Scalp Wild increases the sticky Win Multiplier by 1 for each scalped symbol. The Multiplier does not reset between the spins. If a Totem Scatter lands during the feature, it will turn into expanding Wild and award +1 spin. Landing a No Mercy Scatter activates the Spirit Call Free Spins and +2 additional spins.
Spirit Call Free Spins
Landing 3 Totem Scatters and a No Mercy Scatter trigger 10 Spirit Call Free Spins. In addition to Scalp Free Spins, the No Mercy Scatter will lock in place on the first reel and transforms into one of the Wild chieftains; Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, or Two Moon. The chieftains behave in the same way as in the Spirit Call Respin.
Little Bighorn Spirit Call Free Spins
You can instantly trigger one of the Bonus Modes from the base game by pressing the yellow star button. Choose between 3 options:
Scalp Free Spins for 77x the bet. The RTP is 96.19%.
Spirit Call Free Spins for 490x the bet. The RTP is 96.02%.
Lucky Draw for 159.50x the bet. There is an 80% chance of triggering Scalp Free Spins and a 20% chance to trigger Spirit Call Free Spins. The RTP is 96.29%.