Embark on an extraterrestrial journey with Gargantoonz! This 7×7 Cluster Pays online slot from Play’n Go immerses you in an alien-themed adventure. The game is the latest addition to the Reactoonz Series and features various Wild Symbols, Experiments, and Gargantoonz Feature. Get ready for an out-of-this-world experience, and aim for the maximum win of 7,000 times your bet.
Gargantoonz Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include low-value one-eyed aliens like unitoon, quantoon, buntoon, gemtoon, and pentoon, as well as high-value two-eyed aliens including glowtoon, tritoon, spiketoon, wacktoon, and blocktoon. The game comes with several Wild symbols introduced to the reels via different features.
Gargantoonz Base Game
Wins are achieved by getting 5 or more symbols in clusters. After formation, these clusters are removed, making way for new symbols to fill up the grid. The cascades continues until no more winning combinations occur.
During each round, a one-eyed symbol type is randomly selected to fluctuate. When fluctuating symbols result in a win, 1 to 2 Quantum Wilds appear on the positions where symbols were removed. On any non-winning round, 4 to 8 Quantum Wilds can be added to the grid randomly.
If no Experiments are ongoing, any winning clusters charge the Experiment Charger. In this state, 20 symbols are needed to fully charge the Charger. Once the charger is filled, a random Experiment is selected after all winning cascades are completed. If an Experiment is successful, another Experiment follows, and this continues until all three Experiments are completed. If not, the Experiment cycle ends.
At the start of an experiment, unique Wilds are added to the grid, and all existing Wilds transform into the same Wild. While an Experiment is in progress, only Wilds contribute to charging the Experiment Charger with their symbol values. In this state, 40 symbols are required to charge up the Charger. An additional 40 symbols overcharge the Charger and increase the Gargantoonz Multiplier by 1.
• Gamma Ray Burst – Adds 7 to 9 Wilds to the grid. Winning Wilds count the number of symbols in their clusters before removing and counting all instances of the same symbols. Removed symbols are counted once even if there are multiple winning clusters with the same symbol type. When the symbols are counted, the Wilds are removed from the grid and will charge the Experiment Charger before any cascade initiates.
• Black Hole – Adds 4 to 6 Wilds to the grid. Winning Wilds count the symbols in their clusters and remain on the grid until there are wins. When all winning cascades are done, Wild symbols collect all horizontally, vertically, and diagonally adjacent symbols and leave to charge the Experiment Charger. If 3 or more Wilds are in the same cluster, they trigger their effect immediately, leave the grid, and charge the Experiment Charger instead of remaining on the grid.
• Supernova – Adds 3 to 5 Wilds to the grid. Winning Wilds count the symbols in their clusters, remain on the grid if there are wins, and move one step diagonally on each new cascade if possible, but they may not intersect. When all winning cascades are completed, Wild symbols move 8 steps in any possible direction, collect symbols in their path, and leave to charge the Experiment Charger. If 3 or more Wilds are in the same cluster, they trigger their effect immediately, leave the grid, and charge the Experiment Charger instead of remaining on the grid.
Gargantoonz Black Hole Experiment
Each successful Experiment charges the Gargantoon Charger, leading to the evolution of the Gargantoon. The Gargantoon Charger initiates with a x1 Multiplier that is relevant to the Gargantoonz feature and each overcharged Experiment increases the Multiplier by x1. Multipliers of x1, x2, x3, or x4 can be applied to the feature. The Gargantoonz feature triggers when all three Experiments are successful.
Once the Gargantoon Charger is fully charged, the Gargantoonz feature triggers. This feature plays out in 3 steps:
• Step 1 – Eight 1×1 Gargantoon Wilds appear on the grid and remain to merge even if they take part in any wins.
• Step 2 – The 1×1 Gargantoon Wilds merge into two 2×2 Gargantoon Wilds, after wins are counted but before the next cascade initiates. These also remain to merge on the grid after wins.
• Step 3 – The 2×2 Gargantoon Wilds merge into a 3×3 Gargantoon Wilds, after wins are counted but before the next cascade initiates. The 3×3 Gargantoon Wild is removed with wins. Each Gargantoon Wild appears with the relevant Multiplier but only a single Multiplier is applied to wins if there are more Gargantoon Wilds in a cluster.