It’s time to make a deal with the Prince of Darkness! Devil’s Crossroad is a devilish online slot from Nolimit City with a 3-3-3-3-3 reels/rows setup and Crosslink Wins. The game comes with demonic features like Random Cross Wilds, Cross Multipliers, Redemption Spins, and an option to buy Free Spins feature. The maximum win is 13,180x your bet.
Devil’s Crossroads Slot Symbols
Symbols on the reels include low-value card royals (10, J, Q, K, A), and five high-value characters. Wild symbols (W) may appear randomly and substitute for all other symbols except the Devil/Pentagram Scatter symbol.
Devil’s Crossroad Base Game
Devil’s Crossroads Features
The game area is divided into four sections, each hosting four symbols connected at the center by a Devil Wild. When winning combinations disappear, the remaining symbols cascade toward the center, and new symbols drop in to fill the empty positions.
Cross Wilds & Cross Multiplier
Any paying symbol next to the center position may randomly become a Wild symbol. When a win occurs, symbols of the same type from other cross sections, not involved in the win, are also removed from the grid. Each symbol removed in this manner boosts its cross section Multiplier by x1. Wins are then multiplied by their corresponding cross section Multipliers.
A Scatter symbol may appear in the center row/column of their cross section. When a Scatter symbol appears next to the center position, the remaining symbols in its cross section become inactive and symbols of the same type are removed from the other cross sections. Removed symbols can no longer appear for the remaining drops. Each symbol removed this way increases its cross section Multiplier by 1.
When 4 Scatter symbols land on the grid, the Redemption Spins feature is triggered. The feature begins with 3 spins and resets to 3 spins with each coin landing in the reel area. All coin values are valued as times the active bet. When a column is filled with coins, a feature is awarded for that column on each subsequent spin. The feature affects coins in the column it occupies. The following features can be triggered:
• Gluttony – Add its value to all coin values.
• Wrath – Multiplies the value of a randomly selected coin on its row/column.
• Lust – Progresses a step towards upgrading Redemption Spins.
• Greed – It selects a random coin from its row/column which collects all the coin values from its column/row respectively.
• Envy – Turns a randomly selected coin’s value into a copy of the highest current coin value in the entire reel area.
• Pride – It selects a random coin from its row/column and adds its value to all other coins on its column/row respectively.
Redemption Spins can be upgraded either by collecting 4 levels in the upgrade bar or when all 4 Scatter symbols land next to the center position in the main game. Each Lust feature triggered or each Scatter landing next to the center position in the main game adds 1 level to the upgrade bar. Upgraded Redemption Spins trigger a feature for its row in addition to the column. The Devil coin, a special coin during Redemption Spins, can land and unlock the feature for its column. In case of an upgrade, it additionally triggers a feature for its row.
Devil’s Crossroad Redemption Spins
You have the option to instantly trigger the Free Spins feature directly from the base game by purchasing it. There are three available feature options:
• Redemption Spins | 80x the bet – Triggers the Redemption Spins with 3 refilling spins. The RTP is 96.04%.
• Upgraded Redemption Spins | 500x the bet – Triggers the Upgraded Redemption Spins with 5 refilling spins. The RTP is 96.05%.
• Lucky Draw | 250x the bet – Triggers one of the features above (50/50). The RTP is 96.10%.